Saturday, April 28, 2012

Its been a long while since I have posted. I really should post more often, but sometimes my reality gets in the way. What am I saying, my reality always gets in the way.
My reality includes thoughts on people. Really people are the whole reason there is a reality. Lets take the man on the commuter train this afternoon. He wore a real fur coat, a fedora hat, black leather pants, and white dress shoes. I have to admit that I had to stare. I know, I know, my mother told me that its rude to stare, but really? He was dressed like some guy out of Starsky & Hutch, the old TV version. He was the ultimate in "pimp daddy" What do you say to a person like that? Is there anything you can say? I chose to remain quiet and pull my eyes away the peculiar sight. But some images will leave a long and heavy picture in your head.
My thoughts on people should be a bit more respectful but sometimes I just have to say..."What the Hell!" What the hell are you thinking, what the hell are you doing, what the hell....period? I am not really talking about serious stuff. I am thinking more of the stupid crap that people think is OK. Their attire or the way some women wear make-up or bath in perfume. The idea that a guy can really pull off a comb over or thinks that he is going to get away with wearing women's black panties to work. Stuff that makes you shake your head and wonder.
Those are the people that make me wonder how anyone can believe in evolution. I mean seriously. You are one of the strongest in the gene pool?
As you are nodding at my post and thinking back to all the weird people that have crossed your path I will leave this come back line I heard from a gal that was trying to get this guy to leave her alone...."10,000 sperm and you were the fastest one?"

No comments:

Post a Comment